Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Spur of the moment

Yesterday was pretty awesome. I was sitting in the lions den and Alex popped in and told me to hop on yahoo. I get on yahoo and he said that he wanted to head up my way and go on a little chase. I was a bit reluctant at first because I had to help man the FOX chat and it was not really planned for it. I was then told that the FOX chat was under control so I got a hold of Alex and told him I was ready to hit the road with him. After it took him what seemed like forever to get to my house (city traffic around 6pm is not fun) we checked radar and hit the road. Finally we ended up in Elk River and watched a monster shelf cloud heading to us. It made me feel like a ant. For something being so spur of the moment, it was awesome. I hope to get at least one more chase in this year before the season is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment